ad

Bath Planet - BATHPLANET aka AAPCO aka ESHIELD VA-MY TESTIMONY. LETS GET STARTED

11 of 71 Bath Planet reviews

Update added by user Sep 20

Still waiting for a response from PC to tell me why my letter did not meet the requirements. No response from e-mail or phone call thus far. I will try to keep an update until this post is removed.

Regards

Update added by user Sep 19

I am submitting an update concerning the removal of this post.I have sent a notarized letter stating; what I thought was the required information for removal but, PC says that my letter does not meet the requirements.

I am confused. At the present time I am awaiting their response.

I have called (262)674-6446 this morning for advise on what information I provided that is incorrect, or what I need to provide to put an end to this post.Regards

Update added by user Sep 15

I am no longer pissed. I am pleased with the corrections thus far.

Update added by user Sep 02

The picture of the drain is not the updated drain which was replaced.

Update added by user Sep 02

I am also going to request removal of my post. Thanks again!

Update added by user Sep 02

Thank you, Mr. J.S for being so diligent resolving my concerns. I have submitted photo's for future customers to see the improvements.

Original review posted by user Aug 25

LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT.THE WORK WAS DONE IN AUGUST OF 2013.

I CALLED TO HAVE MY BATHROOM DONE BECAUSE MY TOILET TANK WAS LEAKING MAKING THE TOILET START SINKING. I DECIDED SINCE THEY WERE GOING TO REPLACE THE SUB-FLOOR I WOULD GET THEM TO REPAIR OTHER ISSUES IN MY SMALL BATHROOM. GRANTED THE BATHROOM WAS A DISASTER. ANY TYPE OF REPAIRS MADE IT LOOK BETTER.

I ALSO HAD THEM INSTALL A WINDOW. I LOVE HOW IT BRIGHTENED THE ROOM. THERE WERE LOTS OF RED FLAGS, BUT I IGNORED THEM. I KNEW BETTER.

IT STARTED WITH THE ROTTEN WOOD WINDOW FRAME. I COMPLAINED SO IT WAS REPLACED BY A FRAME CUT FROM CHEAP WOOD. THE WOOD STARTED SPLITTING I COMPLAINED. IT WAS AGAIN REPLACED WITH CHEAP WOOD THAT IS SPLITTING.

SO THEY CAME AND CAULKED THE CRACKS AND OTHER AREAS THAT HAVE GAPS. THEN THE VINYL FLOORING STARTED BLOWING UP LIKE A BALOON AROUND THE VENT BECAUSE NO ADHESIVE WAS APPLIED. THEY CAME AND ADDED IT. THE VENT COVER IS RUSTING.

THE SHOWER DRAIN IS RUSTING. WHAT YOU SEE IS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE ORIGINAL ONE. I PRICED IT AT LOWES FOR LESS THAN $2.OO. I HAD A SEAT AND A BAR ADDED TO MY WALK-IN SHOWER BECAUSE I HAVE MS.

THE FIRST TIME I SAT ON THE SEAT I SLID OFF. THANK GOD THE BAR WAS THERE BECAUSE, I WAS SLIPPING ON THE SHOWER FLOOR THEY INSTALLED. WHEN I TOLD THE MANAGER HE SAID THE SEAT WAS SLANTED SO THE WATER COULD RUNOFF, AND I SHOULD PUT DOWN A MAT SO I WOULD NOT SLIP AGAIN. MY DUMB SELF PAID THEM OVER $9000.00 FOR CHEAP MATERIAL AND LOW-GRADE WORK.

I LOOKED UP THE MATERIAL PRICES AT LOEWS. I DON'T THINK THE MATERIAL AND PARTS THEY INSTALLED WERE MORE THAN $2OOO.OO IF THAT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE A+ BBB RATING CAME FROM OR THE WONDERFUL TESTIMONIES. I THINK IT WAS FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND RELATIVES.

THEY WILL LEARN THAT THEY PICKED THE WRONG ONE TO PULL THIS MESS ON.I AM RETIRED NOW, I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME ON MY HANDS. I PLAN TO CONTACT HOME ADVISERS, ANGIES LIST,BBB, AARP AND, SIT ON THE BENCH IN FRONT OF THEIR BOOTH IN THE MALL SO I CAN GIVE MY TESTIMONY AND SHARE PHOTOS. AFTER SEEING THE PHOTOS DPOR SUGGESTED CIVIL COURT. AAPCO HAS 2 BOOTHS AT THE COUNTY FAIR STARTING TOMORROW.

I THINK I'LL GIVE MY TESTIMONY THERE AND SHARE PHOTOS. OUR LOCAL NEWS ALSO LIKES TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT COMPANIES SUCH AS THIS. FOR THE PRICE I SUPPLIED MY OWN TOILET AND SINK. ALSO, THERE WAS NO PAINT JOB.

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO OF THE DRAIN AND WINDOW FRAME. I HAVE MORE PHOTOS. I FORGOT TO MENTION THE CAULKING IN THE SHOWER. ALTHOUGH EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE; I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM WORTH A DARN.

THE SALESMAN WAS EXCEPTIONAL AT WHAT HE DOES I'LL GIVE HIM THAT.

THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE THIS TIME.I AM FURIOUS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• Being lied to

Reason of review:
PRICING, DEFECTIVE MATERIAL, BAD QUALITY
Preferred solution:
THEY CAN EMAIL ME. DON'T CALL. WE WILL PROCEED FROM THERE.
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
user87355886

Sep 19 #1215018

UPDATE..
My notarized letter was not accepted by PC. I was advised that it did not meet the needed requirements. I called (262) 674-6446 for assistance because I thought I provided all the requested information. Because I am confused, I am waiting for the return call so I can make whatever corrections are needed for the prompt removal of this post. Regards

Sep 16 #1213869 Bensley, Virginia, United States

On 9/10/16 P C received my notarized letter requesting complete removal of this post by certified, return receipt mail. Until the request is fulfilled, I am again stating that my post is no longer valid or relevant.

Sep 12 #1211665 Bensley, Virginia, United States

On 9/8/16 I submitted the required documents to have this post removed. My issues with this branch of Bath Planet are resolved at this time. My complaint against this company is no longer valid or relevant.

Aug 29 #1205435 Irvine, California, United States

Comparing a product not purchased from lowes to what you're whining about is like comparing a used Toyota Camry to a New Lexus. Use what's left of your brain to answer jeopardy questions before you report people to AARP. LOL'! Get a life you dimwit.

1 0 Reply

Aug 31 #1206390 Bensley, Virginia, United States

Thank you for saying I should use what's left of my brain. I appreciate that, I thought it was all gone....What's Jeopardy??? Oh yeah, I don't want to use the rest of my brain to figure it out. Again, thank you for taking the time to think so highly of me...
From a Jaguar driver,
Ms. Dimwit (smooches)
p.s Bath Planet and I are resolving our issues. What about yours? Stay tuned.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.