Update added by user Sep 20
Still waiting for a response from PC to tell me why my letter did not meet the requirements. No response from e-mail or phone call thus far. I will try to keep an update until this post is removed.
Update added by user Sep 19
I am submitting an update concerning the removal of this post.I have sent a notarized letter stating; what I thought was the required information for removal but, PC says that my letter does not meet the requirements.
I am confused. At the present time I am awaiting their response.
I have called (262)674-6446 this morning for advise on what information I provided that is incorrect, or what I need to provide to put an end to this post.Regards
Update added by user Sep 15
I am no longer pissed. I am pleased with the corrections thus far.
Update added by user Sep 02
The picture of the drain is not the updated drain which was replaced.
Update added by user Sep 02
I am also going to request removal of my post. Thanks again!
Update added by user Sep 02
Thank you, Mr. J.S for being so diligent resolving my concerns. I have submitted photo's for future customers to see the improvements.
Original review posted by user Aug 25
LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT.THE WORK WAS DONE IN AUGUST OF 2013.
I CALLED TO HAVE MY BATHROOM DONE BECAUSE MY TOILET TANK WAS LEAKING MAKING THE TOILET START SINKING. I DECIDED SINCE THEY WERE GOING TO REPLACE THE SUB-FLOOR I WOULD GET THEM TO REPAIR OTHER ISSUES IN MY SMALL BATHROOM. GRANTED THE BATHROOM WAS A DISASTER. ANY TYPE OF REPAIRS MADE IT LOOK BETTER.
I ALSO HAD THEM INSTALL A WINDOW. I LOVE HOW IT BRIGHTENED THE ROOM. THERE WERE LOTS OF RED FLAGS, BUT I IGNORED THEM. I KNEW BETTER.
IT STARTED WITH THE ROTTEN WOOD WINDOW FRAME. I COMPLAINED SO IT WAS REPLACED BY A FRAME CUT FROM CHEAP WOOD. THE WOOD STARTED SPLITTING I COMPLAINED. IT WAS AGAIN REPLACED WITH CHEAP WOOD THAT IS SPLITTING.
SO THEY CAME AND CAULKED THE CRACKS AND OTHER AREAS THAT HAVE GAPS. THEN THE VINYL FLOORING STARTED BLOWING UP LIKE A BALOON AROUND THE VENT BECAUSE NO ADHESIVE WAS APPLIED. THEY CAME AND ADDED IT. THE VENT COVER IS RUSTING.
THE SHOWER DRAIN IS RUSTING. WHAT YOU SEE IS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE ORIGINAL ONE. I PRICED IT AT LOWES FOR LESS THAN $2.OO. I HAD A SEAT AND A BAR ADDED TO MY WALK-IN SHOWER BECAUSE I HAVE MS.
THE FIRST TIME I SAT ON THE SEAT I SLID OFF. THANK GOD THE BAR WAS THERE BECAUSE, I WAS SLIPPING ON THE SHOWER FLOOR THEY INSTALLED. WHEN I TOLD THE MANAGER HE SAID THE SEAT WAS SLANTED SO THE WATER COULD RUNOFF, AND I SHOULD PUT DOWN A MAT SO I WOULD NOT SLIP AGAIN. MY DUMB SELF PAID THEM OVER $9000.00 FOR CHEAP MATERIAL AND LOW-GRADE WORK.
I LOOKED UP THE MATERIAL PRICES AT LOEWS. I DON'T THINK THE MATERIAL AND PARTS THEY INSTALLED WERE MORE THAN $2OOO.OO IF THAT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE A+ BBB RATING CAME FROM OR THE WONDERFUL TESTIMONIES. I THINK IT WAS FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND RELATIVES.
THEY WILL LEARN THAT THEY PICKED THE WRONG ONE TO PULL THIS MESS ON.I AM RETIRED NOW, I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME ON MY HANDS. I PLAN TO CONTACT HOME ADVISERS, ANGIES LIST,BBB, AARP AND, SIT ON THE BENCH IN FRONT OF THEIR BOOTH IN THE MALL SO I CAN GIVE MY TESTIMONY AND SHARE PHOTOS. AFTER SEEING THE PHOTOS DPOR SUGGESTED CIVIL COURT. AAPCO HAS 2 BOOTHS AT THE COUNTY FAIR STARTING TOMORROW.
I THINK I'LL GIVE MY TESTIMONY THERE AND SHARE PHOTOS. OUR LOCAL NEWS ALSO LIKES TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT COMPANIES SUCH AS THIS. FOR THE PRICE I SUPPLIED MY OWN TOILET AND SINK. ALSO, THERE WAS NO PAINT JOB.
CHECK OUT THE PHOTO OF THE DRAIN AND WINDOW FRAME. I HAVE MORE PHOTOS. I FORGOT TO MENTION THE CAULKING IN THE SHOWER. ALTHOUGH EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE; I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM WORTH A DARN.
THE SALESMAN WAS EXCEPTIONAL AT WHAT HE DOES I'LL GIVE HIM THAT.
THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE THIS TIME.I AM FURIOUS!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."
- "My wife has been wanting to get a Keurig K40 but we haven't been able to afford the $89.99 price that they sell for at Wal-Mart and other retailers. I was..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."