Bath Planet - BATHPLANET aka AAPCO aka ESHIELD VA-MY TESTIMONY. LETS GET STARTED
Update added by user Sep 20
Still waiting for a response from PC to tell me why my letter did not meet the requirements. No response from e-mail or phone call thus far. I will try to keep an update until this post is removed.
Update added by user Sep 19
I am submitting an update concerning the removal of this post.I have sent a notarized letter stating; what I thought was the required information for removal but, PC says that my letter does not meet the requirements.
I am confused. At the present time I am awaiting their response.
I have called (262)674-6446 this morning for advise on what information I provided that is incorrect, or what I need to provide to put an end to this post.Regards
Update added by user Sep 15
I am no longer pissed. I am pleased with the corrections thus far.
Update added by user Sep 02
The picture of the drain is not the updated drain which was replaced.
Update added by user Sep 02
I am also going to request removal of my post. Thanks again!
Update added by user Sep 02
Thank you, Mr. J.S for being so diligent resolving my concerns. I have submitted photo's for future customers to see the improvements.
Original review posted by user Aug 25
LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT.THE WORK WAS DONE IN AUGUST OF 2013.
I CALLED TO HAVE MY BATHROOM DONE BECAUSE MY TOILET TANK WAS LEAKING MAKING THE TOILET START SINKING. I DECIDED SINCE THEY WERE GOING TO REPLACE THE SUB-FLOOR I WOULD GET THEM TO REPAIR OTHER ISSUES IN MY SMALL BATHROOM. GRANTED THE BATHROOM WAS A DISASTER. ANY TYPE OF REPAIRS MADE IT LOOK BETTER.
I ALSO HAD THEM INSTALL A WINDOW. I LOVE HOW IT BRIGHTENED THE ROOM. THERE WERE LOTS OF RED FLAGS, BUT I IGNORED THEM. I KNEW BETTER.
IT STARTED WITH THE ROTTEN WOOD WINDOW FRAME. I COMPLAINED SO IT WAS REPLACED BY A FRAME CUT FROM CHEAP WOOD. THE WOOD STARTED SPLITTING I COMPLAINED. IT WAS AGAIN REPLACED WITH CHEAP WOOD THAT IS SPLITTING.
SO THEY CAME AND CAULKED THE CRACKS AND OTHER AREAS THAT HAVE GAPS. THEN THE VINYL FLOORING STARTED BLOWING UP LIKE A BALOON AROUND THE VENT BECAUSE NO ADHESIVE WAS APPLIED. THEY CAME AND ADDED IT. THE VENT COVER IS RUSTING.
THE SHOWER DRAIN IS RUSTING. WHAT YOU SEE IS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE ORIGINAL ONE. I PRICED IT AT LOWES FOR LESS THAN $2.OO. I HAD A SEAT AND A BAR ADDED TO MY WALK-IN SHOWER BECAUSE I HAVE MS.
THE FIRST TIME I SAT ON THE SEAT I SLID OFF. THANK GOD THE BAR WAS THERE BECAUSE, I WAS SLIPPING ON THE SHOWER FLOOR THEY INSTALLED. WHEN I TOLD THE MANAGER HE SAID THE SEAT WAS SLANTED SO THE WATER COULD RUNOFF, AND I SHOULD PUT DOWN A MAT SO I WOULD NOT SLIP AGAIN. MY DUMB SELF PAID THEM OVER $9000.00 FOR CHEAP MATERIAL AND LOW-GRADE WORK.
I LOOKED UP THE MATERIAL PRICES AT LOEWS. I DON'T THINK THE MATERIAL AND PARTS THEY INSTALLED WERE MORE THAN $2OOO.OO IF THAT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE A+ BBB RATING CAME FROM OR THE WONDERFUL TESTIMONIES. I THINK IT WAS FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND RELATIVES.
THEY WILL LEARN THAT THEY PICKED THE WRONG ONE TO PULL THIS MESS ON.I AM RETIRED NOW, I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME ON MY HANDS. I PLAN TO CONTACT HOME ADVISERS, ANGIES LIST,BBB, AARP AND, SIT ON THE BENCH IN FRONT OF THEIR BOOTH IN THE MALL SO I CAN GIVE MY TESTIMONY AND SHARE PHOTOS. AFTER SEEING THE PHOTOS DPOR SUGGESTED CIVIL COURT. AAPCO HAS 2 BOOTHS AT THE COUNTY FAIR STARTING TOMORROW.
I THINK I'LL GIVE MY TESTIMONY THERE AND SHARE PHOTOS. OUR LOCAL NEWS ALSO LIKES TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT COMPANIES SUCH AS THIS. FOR THE PRICE I SUPPLIED MY OWN TOILET AND SINK. ALSO, THERE WAS NO PAINT JOB.
CHECK OUT THE PHOTO OF THE DRAIN AND WINDOW FRAME. I HAVE MORE PHOTOS. I FORGOT TO MENTION THE CAULKING IN THE SHOWER. ALTHOUGH EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE; I WOULD NOT TRUST THEM WORTH A DARN.
THE SALESMAN WAS EXCEPTIONAL AT WHAT HE DOES I'LL GIVE HIM THAT.
THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE THIS TIME.I AM FURIOUS!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
You May Also Like
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "A friend of mine bought these a while back, wore them once, and decided that they did not fit him. I took them off his hands, and they fit..."
- "Hello Dears, This is Ms. Cindy, who is an Hairstylist @ Fantastic Sam Hair Salon on 10174 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA. I just applied my job @ this Fantastic..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."