I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft.Mill Sc for 3 months.
They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times from Dixie Home Crafters, Gutter Guard, now Paradise and Gutter Guardian. They ripped me off with my last check and reduced my salary to minimum wage. The practice predatory sales and sit in elderly peoples homes for hours on end until they sign a contract.
I have seen them sell walk in tub to a quadriplegic in N. Wilkesboro, NC who also had a 90 year old disabled woman and a 300lb other women living in the house. there was only 6" clearance from the toilet to get into the tub. There are many other jobs I inspected that are completely shoddy work.
They state at home shows that there is a free $5000.00 dollar raffle that the general manager does on Monday Mornings, this is a complete lie.Please report them to the Department of Justice Consumer Fraud Department.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Bath Planet Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There has to be a better way to join the seams this caulking is terrible.everyone that sees my bathroom can't believe someone would leave it like this. They person that..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "This scam called Tiny Details LLC, located on 129 Main St Groton, NY 13073, is a self called work from home company. They work with miniature calendars and other handcrafted dollhouse..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."