Bath Planet - Very pleased with our new bathroom as well as our experience with the company.
We had a great experience with Bath Planet.Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were.
The sales person was on time, polite and friendly and helped us pick out the walls and accessories. It took a couple of weeks for the installation to be scheduled but they had warned us that it would. The installation was very smooth the installers were professional, polite and friendly. They covered up our floors and did a really great job of cleaning up after they were done.
Best of all the bathroom is GORGEOUS! We are really thrilled with how it came out. They spent a lot of time making sure that everything was just so and we could not be happier. We were pleasantly surprised by how solid and sturdy everything is.
All the edges are nicely finished and it looks like it cost a lot more than it did. We got a couple of bids and Bath Planet was not the least expensive but it was worth it IMO. It is super easy to clean too. On a scale of 1-10 we'd give this experience a 10 and will be having them back when we are ready to do our guest bathroom.
Very high quality product and professional installation.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Our experience with the people and the end result
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Happy with the whole experience and the product.
- Product or service
- Bath Planet Bathroom Remodeling
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "There has to be a better way to join the seams this caulking is terrible.everyone that sees my bathroom can't believe someone would leave it like this. They person that..."
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."